• Credit consideration will only be given to products that were purchased within two months of the invoice date, with the exception of cosmetics, food and confectionery, which will only be considered within
• Products are not to be taken out of stock to be used as samples.
All testers must be requested and pre-authorized by the office.
• All returns require prior authorization.
Please request a return authorization form from email@example.com.
• Do not deduct adjustments from payment.
• Only those products authorized for return will be considered for credit.
• Any return authorization received is not an automatic guarantee of credit.
• Any products not eligible for credit will be discarded by AC Distributors.
• PRODUCT DATING: AC Distributors works hard to ensure proper rotation and the best freshness of products from our manufacturers.
Unfortunately, the nature of natural products does create a short life span for some goods. Food and Grocery items
such as nutritional bars, crackers, tea, breads and confectionery (i.e. candies and chocolates) and some supplements will have at least a two month expiry date.
• AC Distributors DOES NOT accept returns for the following reasons:
· Special events and promotions
· Inventory overstocks
· Store closings
· Product discontinuations
• AC Distributors DOES NOT accept returns on:
· Special Order Products
· Products bought as part of a discontinued sell-off
· Partial displays of products that are only sold within a display and not as individual units
· Products kept longer than 60-120 days from the invoice date
• Claims for invoice adjustments and receipt of goods must be reported within 5 days of receiving your shipment.
• A restocking fee of 20% will be applied to all returns that are not the fault of AC Distributors.
• All returned products must be in reasonable condition in order for a credit to be issued to your account. That is they must have no damage, no price stickers, no glue residue, no stamps or in any way be defaced.
• All returns must be shipped via prepaid Canada post. Under no condition should the item be returned freight collect.
If AC Distributors is at fault, the cost of the freight will be credited to your account.
• All items should be securely boxed and packaged in a suitable manner. A copy of your return authorization form should be enclosed in the package.
• All returns should be addressed to:
AC Distributors Returns Department, Unit #3, 1411 Valmont Way, Richmond, BC V6V 1Y3
• Credit Memos will expire after one year from the issue date and can only be applied to future orders or back on a company credit card.
• Products with TAX (T*) are taxable and subject to tax rates corresponding to the Province they are sold to.
Please refer to the chart below for applicable rates: