Terms and Conditions
• Terms for credit approved customers are 1% - 10 days, net 30 days. The 1% applies
only to the subtotal amount (not GST/HST or freight).
• Payments may be made by Visa, Mastercard, or cheque. We do NOT accept prepaid
or gift credit cards.
• New Accounts: For credit terms, all new accounts must submit a completed
• New accounts must pay by credit card (Visa or Mastercard), until credit is established.
• A charge of $40 will apply on all returned cheques.
• Products are subject to availability. We do not ship out backorders.
• All taxes are extra.
• While we make our best effort to apply the correct taxes (GST / HST) to the various
products we sell, the ultimate responsibility of what product gets what tax is borne
by the retailer. In the event of an audit by federal or provincial tax authorities
we will invoice the retailer for any applicable taxes not collected based on the
outcome of the audit.
• PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
• An interest charge of 2% per month will be charged on all overdue accounts.
• AC Distributors reserves the right to hold back shipments on overdue accounts
• Accounts overdue may be submitted to an agency for collection.
• If your account goes to a collection agency, you are responsible for the
collection fee and legal costs (if any) prior to placing any new orders. Credit
will then need to be
• Accounts over 90 days past due may be placed on instant payment.
• AC Distributors will ship via ground courier.
• All orders over $350 in Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta,
Tsawwassen, White Rock,Surrey, Langley, Aldergrove, Coquitlam, Port Moody,
Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge are shipped freight free.
• All orders over $400 in Western Canada (rest of BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan) are
shipped freight free.
• All orders over $450 in Manitoba and Ontario are shipped freight free.
• All orders to other Eastern Provinces and Territories are to be negotiated through
our office and will be priced based on weight of order and location of shipment.
• Orders less than the minimum outlined per province are subject to freight and
handling charges based on weight.
• All damage claims must be made to the freight company. A credit cannot be given
unless this procedure is followed.
• If due to circumstances beyond our control, out of stocks cause an order to be below
the minimum for free shipping the order may be held until the product is back in stock.
In this instance if you do not wish for the order to be held you can opt to pay the
applicable freight charge.
• Note: All Omega Nutrition apple cider vinegar (3540, 3541, 3542) shipped outside
the Lower Mainland is charged freight based on weight, regardless of the order total.